Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas ^0^

Merry Christmas :)
Lord Jesus, thank you for your love.
Thank you for come to the earth.
I'm grateful to be your child.
Maybe I'm not the best but
Lord Jesus, I pray that a new year,
a new life , a new me. :)
A changing life. ^^
Watashi wa,-nushi iesu o aishi teru

Not what you want me to do for you
But is
What can I do for you. :)

This year is a special Christmas.
Although this year don't have much present.
But the greatest present for me this year is the time which spend with my family.
Mummy's cooked.
Although not the shark fin that kind of food,
but mummy's cooked always is the most delicious food :)
A blessed time with family.
How sweet the family that God have giving to me.
Thanks, God.
God, You're Awesome, A great God.

One LOVE
One HOPE
One FAITH
ONE GOD



[ A new me, keep in pray - Z.U.Z.Z ]

No comments:

Post a Comment