Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm lost

Just back home.
Yup~ having fun with buddy..
They are very take k of me. Thx a lot.
After this time, I don't when will we steamboat again.
Maybe next year. :)

Form 6's life not easy.
But, I really put my effort on it.
I try my best in the study. Make sure I'm understand.
Hand in homework on time.
I decided that,
This time Go4 God, no matter how tough is it.
Because I know I'm not alone. HE is my supplier.
But, mum.. I need your support too.

When I really being serious and work hard for it,
why so many trouble come and try to stop me.. blocked me..
My class is having 37 student ad. Next week new comer again.
It is breaking the skull record. But also the beginning of the problem.
Ministry of Education has come with letter and need our class separate into 2.
but account class only one.
Who don't have account basic will transfer to history class.
What should I do???
Tat is not my interested subject. Some more is my week subject too.
Is good news or bad news??
I'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment