Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tat time

I'm scare when I'm alone in the house.
Someone had broke my house's window.
Another 'accident' again.
How many times he had do something and had scared me.
Even my family. I don't know who r u.
But Pls STOP it!!!

At that time, my heart just know how to call Jesus.
and Hope mummy faster back home.
Am I so worst?
I'm scare at tat few hours.
I miss mummy at tat time.
At my heart, when I listened any sound,
I just know to call Jesus.
I dun know who can help me.
Nobody beside me. Helpless.
The only One I can rely is Jesus.
*********************************************
Another thing,
Father's day is coming soon.
No matter whr are you,
Just wish you, Happy Father's Day.
Hope you are fine now.
Happy & enjoy you life now.
Jesus love you.
Hope one day can see you in the church.
If you are serve God too, that is better. :)


♥ my nick name '自由自在'

No comments:

Post a Comment