Tuesday, November 23, 2010

23.11.2010

2010 skull life is end.
Which means that LOWER 6 life is end.
2011 is coming.
Upper 6 life is begin.
A great challenges is coming soon.

My holiday is full of tuition.
Some of my fren also work hard for earn more money.
Maree Ooi also having a blessed trip with her lovely hubby.
How sweet they are. :)
I really hope one day can receive their wedding invitation card.
Fren, stay blissful ya :)

Just now I saw a advertisment in internet.
- http://www.coos.org.sg/Assets/downloads/GoodNewsRallyFlyer_web.pdf
Pastor Philip and VanNess Wu is coming to SG.
To have a salvation meeting - SALVATION MESSAGE AND PRAYERS FOR THE SICK
on 26 & 27 November 2010.
Keep praying for this meeting although I'm not attend the meeting.

May God annoiting them and so on.
Glory is for God.

[ Hope, Love. Faith ]
[ but LOVE is the biggest ]

[ Surrender all to YOU, Lord. - Z.U.Z.Z ]

No comments:

Post a Comment