Thursday, August 26, 2010

26.08.2010

So lucky, have been choose by Miss Yong to hand in file for check.
Good or bad?
Depends how I'm thinking lor..
Need to rush and complete the unfinished part..
Quite many de..
Haiz :(

Maree has considering whether take polytechnic or stay in the form 6.
But, just hope her think twice and choose the one which is suitable for you.
buddy, support you. ^^
and pray for you too :)

Disiplin - is the thing what you are require to do and when you are require to do ^^
Jie told is today during acc tt.
Ur attitude can affect ur future.
Ur attitude can determine ur life.
That is what pastor has been told us last time.
Attitude is so important.
It show our personality.

Work hard for the study.
because I'm do for you.
I'm go for you.
All because of you.
Pls give me wisdom,
give me strength,
and change me to what you want me to be, LORD.
Here I am.
and my prayer too.
AMEN!!
[grace]


[keep waiting]

1 comment: