Sunday, August 8, 2010

31.07.2010



First time, Received flower (9 Rose)..
LOL~
Shocked o.O
But,
we are enjoyed that night.
This 2 kids really really really very cute. ^^

18's birthday,
Sweet 18 :)
Time is going very very fast..
If review,
It's just look like yesterday.
Is God blessed all those things.
His grace, I can't count it..

Buddy,
U'll are great.
Although u'll din celebrated birthday with me,
But,
u'll wishes is enough for me.
Although sometimes we have quarrel,
But,
because we are friend.
We come back together.
Thanks :)

My cousin's birthday is same with me :)
Haha..
His gf was going back home and celebrated with him..
So sweet ^^
I think he is sweet too. XD
Hope to see him soon..
Then we go to find more delicious food together k?

Another 3 cousins are going for U.
Congratulation ya..
Kam Ba Tek and take k lar.
And thanks for all the precious opinion for me.
Thanks for caring ya..
We r family.
I love my family.
I love you.

Thanks God for all those blessing.
God Bless ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment