Saturday, August 28, 2010

Simple

Tat day,
b4 end skull,
suddenly, sweating and feel like wanna vomited.
It was scared me..
I didn't know what was going on .. Is there food poisonous again o.O
But, praise GOD.
after back home , have sweet sleep..
All things become fine ad. :)

I'm not a perfect girl.
I'm just an ordinary girl.
You are who are you.
and,
me is who am I.
You and I are 2 different type of ppl.
You have ur special personality.
Pls be confident to urselves.
stay happily and blissful.
One day. you will having a guy who will really suit for you.
Don't worry.
God bless ^^
Not easily to build a true friendship.
Especially there are built with many many years.
Don't simply say broke.
Just like relationship too.
Don't simply start and end a relationship.
Pls be honest to urselves.
Feel and the heart would not tell lie.
You and the GOD are only one know what are you thinking about.

That's all ^^
Good night :)
God bless

one LOVE
one HOPE
one FAITH.

[Go4 GOD]
[keep waiting]

No comments:

Post a Comment