Monday, August 24, 2009

A childish girl

Somebody say,
Frenz just like our hand and eyes..

Wen our hand getting hurt..
Our eyes will cry..

Wen our eyes sad..
Our hand will wipe the tears..

Izit true?

*********************************************

My introduce
I'm not a really mature girl..
Although I'm 17..
I still love to watch cartoon..
I still love to do some childish things..
sometimes will sing some children song with my frens..

Actually,
at the beginning..
1st time u meet me..
U will see me like a bit fierce..LOL..
Then,
I'll seldom talk with you..
U will think I'm a quiet girl..
LOL~
So many ppl told me b4..
but..
Tat is me..

but
Wen u deeply know me..
U will find out..
I'm just like a primary skull children..
CHILDISH GIRL..
LOL..
I'm admit it..hehe
Just same as wen I at my class..
at my skull..
in my house.
especially wen I'm alone in my room..
or doing my Homework..
LOL..

TAT IS ME..
A childish girl..
But I love my life..
I enjoy it..
Happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment