Saturday, August 15, 2009

A salty tea

Trial exam is coming soon..
haiz..
worry and worry..

today,
I getting a bit crazy wen tuition..
dun know why..
I just can playing crazy with my buddy..
Bobo. Momo. Toto.Wowo..
LOL~
we can sing children song together..
LOL~

After skull,
mummy wanna me buy 3 cup of 'ham cha' (a chinese tea)
One of them is mine..
Opsssssssssss..
bcoz i getting auser in my mouth..
PAIN!!!

beside tat..

I had bite my tongue yesterday..
wen I enjoying my 'ROTI CANAI' ..
PAIN!!!

but,
I didn't tell to my buddy and mummy..
They will scold me with angry face..
and..
many food will rejected by them..
Can't be like this la..
I'm will very 'guai' la..
Will drink a lot of water la..

yup,
The tea..
at the beginning..
I taught it is bitter..
but ,
after I drink it..
I dun wan drink second time liao la..
It is salty!!!
same as eating a spoon of salt..
Vuat!!
Vomit la..

LOL~
finally I 'dey' mummy help me finish it..
I can't tahan la..
LOL~
I love u mummy!!
Muazks..
LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment