Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tired

~ TIRED ~
~ SLEEPY ~

today,
our team were won in the presentation..
LOL~
We won RM 10 Mc's voucher as price and RM10 Digi reload per person..
Anyway,
Thanks a lot for our captain la..
He did a good job la..
Thanks!!

Haiz..
My ji mui getting shoot by some1..
Dear..
Let them say as their like la..
Wat can we do la..
We can't control their mouth..
As them like la..
No point if we angry them..
Suan le ba..

I was difficult to eat mt dish today..
No matter is Burger ..
Pan mee..
My favourite food..
Can't enjoy it as well as I can..
Becoz..
My tongue not yet recover..
Auser not go yet..
Still PAIN!!

Music--something important for me..
I love music..
I hope to play well..

Just now was playing a games..
Tat games said to me ,
I will have next relationship soon..
would I?
LOL~
Just feel funny on it..

Wat kind of fren am I?
Wat kind of girl am I?
I know I not the best..
I know I have weak point..
But..
I hope tat I can to be good with all ppl..
Can I?
Will I?
Should I?
May I?

frens..Buddy..
guys..girls..
Sorry the mistakes tat I had did..
Sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment