Friday, September 3, 2010

03.09.2010

Jie Jie is going Taiwan to continue her study lor..
Anyway, wish you all the best.

Cousins are going back to their hometown during holiday.
Don't know they will come down to Ipoh or not .
Hope to see you'll soon ^^
Miss you'll. :)

Recently,
I've chat with my ji mui.
Steph and Sarah. :)
I don't know our frenship isn't will become different,
If compare with last time.
We din see each other for a long period ad.
If a not wrong,
since I leave tat day.
Isn't will change when the time is going?
I don't know.

Just now I saw a sentences,
I just wanna a real man.
Yaya,
A few month ago,
I only know ,
dream man and real man is different.
hehe :)
Dream man is a ppl who are only appear in ur dream.
But,
Real man is a ppl who are in this realistic world.
Dream man isn't a fairy tales?
Maybe.

Sometimes I'll think,
isn't my demand too high?
Or my condition too bad?
I don't know. Maybe ^^
As some1 said,
how do you choose ppl, how ppl will choose you.
Ya, it is true.
Anyway,
Now focus on study first ba.
All those things,
Let God lead la.
Not in my control also.
No one will know when it will come.
it's come silently.
If you don't appreciate it, when it come,
it will leave you without inform.
So, appreciate and treasure what we have and the ppl around us.
Godbless :)

Waiting is beautiful. :)
One GOD
One LOVE
One HOPE
One FAITH

[ waiting ] - Z.U.Z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment