Thursday, September 23, 2010

家好月圆庆中秋

Recently, I have watch ' Moonlight Resonance'.
I admit that it is great and touched.
Can learn a lot through it.
It had show,
how great the love of a mum.
A unity family,
The love from a family.
The important of family.
Their encourages when one of the family member having problem.
Their forgiveness and forget each other's fault.
That is what the love about.
Love is selfless not selfish.
Love is forgive.
Love is kind.
But how many ppl can really do it?
Included me.

I can't do it.
I've my anger.
Sometimes, my word will hurt someone.
Sometimes, my attitude will hurt someone.
Sometimes, my character will annoying by someone.
Sometimes, I've ignore other's feeling.
Sometimes, I may overestimating myself.
I've my own shortcoming.
Love the person that you dislike really very difficult.
If wanna you forgive and forget a person that you hated and her/his fault,
that really hard.

But,
How about
Let us give ourselves a chance to get free from it.
If you don't release it, it will be our burden.
We can't really enjoy the joyful moment in our life.
Happy not same as joy.
That are 2 different things.

Maybe you'll said, dun be too naif.
But I still believe that.
I think it will never be same,
When you open ur heart.
Maybe we will found the world,
not same as what we see b4.
Maybe we will find something,
we do not notice b4.
You view maybe not same as last time.

Godbless :)



[ waiting ]- Z.U.Z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment