Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Outing - my 2 sisters ^^





Today,
gather with my two sisters..
Are we look like same ?
haha ^^
They are more beautiful la :)
Since I had left ,
we seldom gather ad.
We are ' SHE ' in the youth last time.
this is because,
We almost together all the time.
We knew each other since we are small.
We come from different family background,
but we are having the One same God.
praise God to let me know 2 of you.

Before outing,
actually I quite worry ,
our frenship not same as last time.
because we din contact each other since a long time.
so I pray to God b4 out,
hehe :)
afraid ma..
But look like quite same as next time. Praise God ^^

Hui Min,
A very friendly girl.
She is the youngest among us.
She is cute yup? hehe ^^
Hye ,don't forget our sushi meal ya :)
she is the most blissful among 3 of us now :)
anyway, jia you.
Don't forget I'm here for you :)

Mei Sim,
actually she act like a older sister among 3 of us.
sometimes, she take care of us.
She beautiful yup? haha ^^
same words la,
I'll be there when you 2 need a listener :)

End of this year,
they have to facing exam lor.
God bless, all the best,
and God is always be with you :)

After their exam,
we might be separate to different places to chase our dream.
But one thing for sure,
2 of you never be forget in my mind, in my heart.
Because of you,
I've a sweet memory for my childhood.
U 2 are my sister as a family.
my lovely sister forever :)
Love you, gals ^^
God bless :)

[waiting] - Z.U.Z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment