Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Heaven's passport

Today,
a news is shocked me.
It let me ' wake up'.
- A pastor has passed away because of a accident.
Just 30++ years.

It let me realise that,
Life is not a very long journey.
It can be very short.
We really do not what will happen on the next second.
When God call you back home,
we can't do anything.
We not belong to this world.
We can't take anythings when we ' back home '.
But the things is,
what you have left for ur family,
ur beloved..
memory? ur good testimony? or?

The next important question is,
where you will going?
Heaven? or ?
Do u sure u will going to heaven?
Maybe you'll think that,
I didn't do anything to harm others.
But, do u already take the 'passport' for going heaven?
Jesus said,
He is the truth, the way and the life.
without him. we can't go to the heavenly father there.
Get it?
Would you believe that, our life is on Jesus's hand?
I believe.
No matter how rich are you,
when HE wanna you ' back home ' ,
U can't say I don't want.
He has his plan for everyone, include you and me.
so,
Do u already get into the salvation of GOD?

[ waiting ] - Z.U.Z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment