Friday, May 21, 2010

22-05-2010

Skull has reopen.
So, my Form 6 life is begin.
Quite stress. Bcause all the teacher not same as b4.
Straighter than b4 and more punctual.
lol :)
Furthermore, the subject harder than b4.
Especially I didn't have any basic on it.
So, need work hard than other.
But, Praise God for all those things and wat has HIS prepared for me.

Today, my best fren has ask me something.
Dear, it's not some very private things la. haha~
Maybe you'll think tat I'm not mature.
Maybe I'm.
Actually I dislike a complicated love.
I dun wan a love which consist of many misunderstanding.
I also dun know why.
Just like wat had been act in 'Next stop, happiness'.
In the beginning, they are lack of trust and hurt each other.
but,
at the end, they are having a happy ending la. :)

So, focus in study 1st.
hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment