Thursday, May 13, 2010

Contradiction feeling

Just back from song practise .
Everyone need to share a few word about impression tat bro.H.T had been given to us last week.
For me,
he is a talent singer and humbly servant.
He is pro, work hard and failing love in music.
but, I feel so sorry to him.
On the saturday service.

But,
is apology useful?
'Sorry' can't reparation anything.
That meeting had been topple by me.
What can I say?
I think I'll be the worst keyboardist tat he never seen before.

A bit shame, pai seh when facing him.
Not because of his straight but
is can't present something tat he want.
Can't fulfil his request.

Maybe you say tat do it for God not for him.
but,
tat service I also can't accept,
Will God accept ? I dun know.
But Thanks God,
through the prayer,
God has set me free.
He has bring me overcome tat feeling, sadness.
If not, I don't know wat will happen on me.
Tat why I say,
God, pls do not let go ur hand.
I can't live without you.
All the problem, I just can tell you.
I'm a bit weak sharing my problem with other ppl although she is one of my best fren.
I don't know how to describe it.
But,
in my heart I can. Weird?
I also dun know why.
Maybe because of I'm the only child in my family.
From the early age has been used to. :)
Anyway,
Keep in pray. Godbless.
Good night.

ONE LOVE, ONE HOPE, ONE FAITH.


~Grace~

No comments:

Post a Comment