Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random Writing

When I heard my best fren told me wat is happened between her boyfren and her,
some of joke, sweet memory and how they overcome their problem or
quarrel and so on~
I can feel tat, they are love each other.
They are more sweeter than before.
Although now they are just 18.
In the future, we don't know what will going on..
So, treasure on it, my fren.

Sometimes, I'll think how about me? haha!!
(Single-life now)
My fren always scolded me,
Why you self-abased?
I also don't know why.
When I look to my eye,
is tat the problem?
Maybe~

If I say I don't care about it,
I'm telling a lie.

So, how about me?
I don't know. Just surrender all to HIM.
For someone,maybe it just like a game.
But for me, it is a serious thing.
Anyway, PRAY 1st. haha~
So,
focus in study 1st. haha~~~

God, thanks for everything.
God, pls do not let go of my hand.
Hold fast to my hand.
Pls do not let go.
~Love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment